Wooden swing set Wickey Walker 240
On the Wickey SkyWalker 240 double swing, your children can play happily together - which makes it so much more fun! Together on the double swing, they can swing up into the clear blue sky. Let's see who can swing the highest and stretch their toes out the furthest.
The winning adventurer is already preparing for the double swing's next challenge: now the climbing wall needs to be conquered. The children deftly make their way up the footholds to the platform and then come back down via the ladder on the other side.
There is so much fun and variety to be had when playing on the double swing. If you want, it can also be extended by adding a sand pit.
Wickey - Create your adventure!
- Wickey Sky Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- Platform height 120cm
- Post thickness 9x9cm
- Swing beam 9x9cm
- Dimensions 320 x 245 x 210cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 70kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes*
- 4 Swing hooks
- Xtra-Walker extension
- 5 Climbing stones*
- All required screws
- 2-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
All measurements shown are approximate
* The accessories are delivered in mixed colors. For your favorite colour, please click here.
Recommended (not included)
|Safety Tiles:||20 Pieces|
You might also like
Regular Price: £17.75
Special Price £13.25
Regular Price: £18.75
Special Price £13.95
Regular Price: £12.95
Special Price £9.75
Regular Price: £52.95
Special Price £39.50
Regular Price: £39.95
Special Price £29.95
Regular Price: £46.95
Special Price £34.95
Regular Price: £64.50
Special Price £48.25
Regular Price: £123.95
Special Price £92.50
Tips & Tricks
Safety Ground Anchor
Ground Anchors 90 x 90 x 900 mm
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!