Swing set Wickey Smart Move with two swing seats
With the stable square children’s swing Wickey Smart Move your children will go on adventures. What is special is that the wooden swing has a flexible X-Cross section. This special connection replaces the plastic and metal connectors that are needed for round wood. Due to this X Cross section the double swing can be easily adjusted to a single swing with a slightly protruding beam. On the end your little adventurer can hang a climbing net or monkey swing. Another advantage is that because of its cool design, the stable swing set also fits in smaller gardens.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- Post strength 7x7cm
- Swing beam 9x9cm
- Dimensions 240 x 260 x 210cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 60kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- 2 swing seats incl. adjustable ropes*
- 4 round swing clamps with plastic bearings
- All needed screws
- Two-part safety caps to cover screws
- Detailed assembly instructions for easy assembly
* The accessories are delivered in mixed colors. For your favorite colour, please click here.
Recommended (not included)
|Safety Tiles:||12 Pieces|
You might also like
Regular Price: £19.75
Special Price £15.25
Regular Price: £22.95
Special Price £18.95
Regular Price: £12.95
Special Price £9.75
Regular Price: £23.50
Special Price £17.50
Regular Price: £75.50
Special Price £52.75
Regular Price: £39.95
Special Price £29.95
Regular Price: £99.95
Special Price £62.50
Out of stock
Regular Price: £67.95
Special Price £49.95
Out of stock
Tips & Tricks
Safety Ground Anchor
Ground Anchors 90 x 90 x 900 mm
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!