Wickey SkyBob 240 wooden swing set
The Wickey SkyBob 240 wooden swing is a traditional swing frame that can be extended as you wish. Your children can swing together on this double swing with its two plastic seats. It all just makes playing so much more fun.
They can get themselves moving on the wooden swing and point their noses towards the fresh air. Your young adventurers will soon forget that they are in the back garden - instead, the swing will become an aeroplane and your children its intrepid pilots.
And their adventure playground can gradually be extended with additional equipment. Things that could be added to the wooden swing include a climbing frame or a sandpit.
Wickey - Create your adventure!
- Wickey Sky Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- Post thickness 9x9cm
- Swing beam 9x9cm
- Dimensions 240 x 245 x 210cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 70kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes*
- 4 Swing hooks
- All required screws
- 2-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
All measurements shown are approximate
* The accessories are delivered in mixed colors. For your favorite colour, please click here.
Recommended (not included)
|Safety Tiles:||12 Pieces|
You might also like
Regular Price: £19.75
Special Price £15.25
Regular Price: £22.95
Special Price £18.95
Regular Price: £12.95
Special Price £9.75
Regular Price: £39.95
Special Price £29.95
Regular Price: £64.50
Special Price £48.25
Out of stock
Regular Price: £123.95
Special Price £92.50
Regular Price: £146.95
Special Price £109.95
Tips & Tricks
Safety Ground Anchor
Ground Anchors 90 x 90 x 900 mm
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!