Wooden swing set Wickey Skywalker 290
The Wickey SkyWalker 290 swing turns your garden into a world of adventure for your children. This extra high double swing promises plenty of high-spirited fun. Let's see who can be the first to get going and stretch their toes far up into the open sky...
And when the young adventurers no longer feel like playing on the swing, they can let off steam on the climbing wall. It will take skill for your children to get themselves up onto the platform. But once they're there, they will have a terrific view across the garden. The platform is a perfect viewing point for young pirates and Indians and the ladder will bring them quickly back down to the garden again.
And why not extend the swing with a sandpit from our shop?
Wickey - Create your adventure!
- Wickey Sky Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- Platform height 150cm
- Post thickness 9x9cm
- Swing beam 9x9cm
- Dimensions 370 x 300 x 245cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 70kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes*
- 4 Swing hooks
- Xtra-Walker extension
- 5 Climbing stones*
- All required screws
- 2-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
All measurements shown are approximate
* The accessories are delivered in mixed colors. For your favorite colour, please click here.
Recommended (not included)
|Safety Tiles:||20 Pieces|
Regular Price: £23.50
Special Price £17.50
Regular Price: £52.95
Special Price £39.50
Regular Price: £46.95
Special Price £34.95
Regular Price: £39.95
Special Price £29.95
Regular Price: £64.50
Special Price £48.25
Tips & Tricks
Safety Ground Anchor
Ground Anchors 90 x 90 x 900 mm
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!