Swing with climbing net WICKEY SkyNet 240
If your children love rampaging around the garden and especially climbing trees, then the swing with climbing net is just right for your family! Your young adventurers can choose whether they want to climb up via the climbing net or the wooden ladder. When they get to the top, they will be as proud as mountaineers on Mount Everest.
And the double swing, with its colourful plastic seats, means that each of them can play on the swings and there are no arguments.
Where the swing with climbing netis concerned, there are no bounds to your children's creativity!
Wickey - Create your adventure!
- Wickey Sky Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- Post thickness 9x9cm
- Swing beam 9x9cm
- Dimensions 320 x 245 x 210cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 70kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes*
- 4 Swing hooks
- Xtra-Net extension
- All required screws
- 2-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
All measurements shown are approximate
* The accessories are delivered in mixed colors. For your favorite colour, please click here.
Recommended (not included)
|Safety Tiles:||20 Pieces|
Regular Price: £19.95
Special Price £14.95
Regular Price: £52.95
Special Price £39.50
Regular Price: £87.95
Special Price £65.95
Regular Price: £64.50
Special Price £48.25
Regular Price: £93.95
Special Price £69.95
Tips & Tricks
Safety Ground Anchor
Ground Anchors 90 x 90 x 900 mm
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!