Swing set with slide Wickey Sky Glider 290
Your children can swing extra high on the Wickey SkyGlider 290 wooden swing. Once the youngsters' noses get a whiff of the fresh air, they'll come up with all sorts of exciting games. The wooden swing is also furnished with a climbing wall and a wave slide. The climb through the footholds of the climbing wall up to the platform is in itself a little adventure for your children. Once up there, they will have a lovely view across the garden. Then it's back down the long slide.
Ideally, place a rubber mat underneath the wooden swing and one at the end of the slide. And you can always extend your young adventurers' world with a sand pit, a camouflage net or some other equipment.
Wickey - Create your adventure!
- Wickey Sky Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- Platform height 150cm
- Post thickness 9x9cm
- Swing beam 9x9cm
- Dimensions 370 x 300 x 245cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 70kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- Slide 300
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes*
- 4 Swing hooks
- 5 Climbing stones*
- 2 Handgrips*
- Ladder slanted, with platform
- All required screws
- 2-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
All measurements shown are approximate
* The accessories are delivered in mixed colors. For your favorite colour, please click here.
Recommended (not included)
|Safety Tiles:||18 Pieces|
You might also like
Regular Price: £19.75
Special Price £15.25
Regular Price: £22.95
Special Price £18.95
Regular Price: £12.95
Special Price £9.75
Regular Price: £23.50
Special Price £17.50
Regular Price: £46.95
Special Price £34.95
Regular Price: £39.95
Special Price £29.95
Regular Price: £64.50
Special Price £48.25
Regular Price: £146.95
Special Price £109.95
Tips & Tricks
Safety Ground Anchor
Ground Anchors 90 x 90 x 900 mm
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!