Wooden Swing set Wickey SkyNet 290
The swing Wickey SkyNet 290 consists a double swing, ladder and a climbing net. A perfect starting point for imaginative playing by your small adventurers! Stepping up the climbing net requires great agility. Your children will feel like a climber on Mount Everest. From the top of the climbing frame your children will have a paroramic view over the garden. And then from the other side of the climbing ladder down again. After heavy straining themselves your children can get on the swing and breath in the fresh air. The Swing Skynet 290 offers an extra high level of swing fun. Great offer swing set for children in the Wickey online-shop.
Wickey - Create your adventure!
- Wickey Sky Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- Post thickness 9x9cm
- Swing beam 9x9cm
- Dimensions 370 x 300 x 245cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 70kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes*
- 4 Swing hooks
- Xtra-Net extension
- All required screws
- 2-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
All measurements shown are approximate
* The accessories are delivered in mixed colors. For your favorite colour, please click here.
Recommended (not included)
|Safety Tiles:||20 Pieces|
Regular Price: £19.95
Special Price £14.95
Regular Price: £64.50
Special Price £48.25
Regular Price: £139.95
Special Price £104.95
Regular Price: £123.95
Special Price £92.50
Regular Price: £170.95
Special Price £127.95
Tips & Tricks
Safety Ground Anchor
Ground Anchors 90 x 90 x 900 mm
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!